Rinpoche teaches monthly via Zoom to the Tana Yelpa sangha, usually on the the second Saturday of the month at 10 – 11:30 am Mountain Time.
The next teaching is on January 20.
These teachings are offered for donation only.
SIGN UP BELOW TO GET THE LINK TO RECEIVE THE TEACHINGS
Over the recent years, Rinpoche has provided teachings on
- Enhancing your Meditation Practice
- Tilopa’s Six Aspects of Meditation
- Meditation Practice Instruction
- The Four Immeasurables
- Medicine Buddha practice
- Relative and Absolute Tonglen practices
- Two monthly teachings on the Milarepa’s Cave of the Tiger Doha
- Four monthly teachings on the 4 Dharmas of Gampopa
At each meeting, Rinpoche teaches for approximately 90 minutes, and then usually takes questions. These teachings are open to the public.
Please sign up below if you wish to receive announcements and recordings related to sangha teachings. IF YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING LINKS TO THE RECORDINGS OF THESE TEACHINGS, YOU ARE ALREADY SIGNED UP – NO NEED TO DO ANYTHING!
Subscribe to Receive Announcements and Links to Recordings
PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THESE LINKS WITH OTHERS.